Coach Tate Charity Foundation Food Program
The Coach Tate Foundation Charity is pleased to announce the extension of its “Food Bank” Services in our “c- Wellness To Wealth Program”, to now include 16 Western North Carolina Counties.
Next step: Enroll
Go to: www.coachtatefoundation.com; complete the “online” “enrollment” form and submit. (Online Enrollment Forms will be available Thursday, November 10, 2016.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Call:919-255-8054
- Upon Receipt, Our FWPA (Food Water Program Administrator) will respond within 24 hours, for further guidance;
Due Diligence Process, Both Sides will:
- Collaborate on Process to fulfill the “program of choice” by recipients;
- Finalize the Logistics Process;
- Implement “Orientation Kickoff Program” & Oversight Management Team through On-Site Presentation & Organization;
- Measure outcomes of analyzed data to capture sustainability & growth opportunities
- Establish Self-Directed Accountability Model for producing sustainable results: increased performance, productivity and profits, over 5 years;
- Demonstrate “Purpose” for Enrollment & Sustainability
Upon Approval, Both Sides will:
- Execute the Logistics Plan;
- Schedule Pickup and Deliveries;
- Inspection of Products & Services;
- Implement Accountability – Oversight Management.
NOTABLE NOTES for Friends & Family of Coach Tate Foundation (FFCTF):
- Process & Procedures for Receiving “Donations & Contributions” of one’s money, time and service to expand and grow the CTF- Wellness2Wealth Leadership Learning Program Series & Services;
We request all tax deductible donations & contributions be provided in form of certified check or money order to:
- Coach Tate National Educational Athletics Association Corporation,
- Online at coachtatefoundation.com
- Sacred Place of Worship Sustainable (SPOW) “Love Offerings”, for each CTF Program & Services, are welcomed.
For our SPOW-church partners;
To: evaluate and analyze the needs of the congregation & community, in which they live, work, play and have their being; and, provide relevant data to establish tailored program;
For our School partners;
To: implement student-athlete “enhanced food wellness program and services” (EFWPS); Distribution Driven; Student Athlete Programs; to serve and educate coaches, players and champions on Food & Water and their intended benefits for all athletes active in sports, to include training of all practitioners;
Dine Healthy Eating
The Coach Tate Foundation Food Drive has created a 7 step process for healthy eating.
Step One: Completing Your Personal Profile
Step Two: Inputting Food Data
Step Three: Getting Food Analysis
Step Four: Review your DINE score and read the extended messages.
Step Five: Create two additional days that include suggested changes.
Step Six: Input Food Data for the Additional Day
Step Seven: Getting Food Analysis
DINE Healthy 7 is a comprehensive dietary and exercise analysis software program designed to help you plan your diet, improve your nutrition, lose or maintain weight, and achieve energy balance.
The most flexible, feature-packed, comprehensive nutrition analysis software program available, with advanced features.